Below is a complete listing of the extensions that are used in Education, Skills and Employment metadata registry, click any of the headings below for more information.
The following content extensions are available in this registry
- Aristotle Glossary Extension
- Aristotle Glossary Extension adds an additional content type for managing glossary definitions and the UI fields necessary to easily insert them.
- Aristotle Concept Links and Relations
- This module allows users of the registry to create taxonomies using custom relationships with associated roles, which can be used to create links between metadata items. For example, a user could create a "Broader than" relationship, with "broader term" and "narrower term" as the roles within the relationship. A new link could be made based on this relationship with the broader term end connecting to the Object Class "Person" and the narrower term end pointing to the Object Class "Employee".
- Classifications Management
- Aristotle Dataset Registration Extensions
- Aristotle Dataset Extensions adds content types for tracking data set definitions and data sources.
- Mallard Questionnaire Registry
- Mallard Questionnaire Registry is a DDI3.2 and SQBL1.0 compatible Question Bank and Questionnaire design tool for the Aristotle Metadata Registry.
- Aristotle Ontology Tools
- Comet Indicator Registry
- Comet Indicator Registry adds a number of content type for recording additional metadata for tracking the performance of health institutes.
The following download formats are available in this registryPDF
Downloads for various content types in the PDF format